Service blueprint is an operational tool that describes the nature and the characteristics of the service interaction in enough detail to verify, implement and maintain it. It is a diagram that displays the process functions “above” and “below” the line of visibility to the customer: all the touchpoints and the backstage processes are documented and aligned to the customer experience.
Van Tyne Group will work with your leadership team to develop your service blueprint by:
- Based on CJM, determine the departments that need to be involved in developing service blueprint.
- Working with departments, walk through the processes, handoffs, shared technology that are necessary and initial measures for success – develop service blueprint
- Review blueprint with internal stakeholders and domain experts for feedback - revise plan as necessary
- Develop workgroups to revise current department communication, processes, and shared technology
- Implement desired changes
- Measure success and report on regular basis
If we have personas and a journey map, then we can easily determine who needs to participate and develop a “straw man” map for the workshop. The workshop can run about a day. Developing the final blueprint can be a few days with follow up reviews.
Initial Service Blueprint
Final Service Blueprint
Findings and Recommendation report