Customer Journey Maps are a diagram that illustrates the steps your customers go through in engaging with your company, its products, and services. The journey map is a tool to measure your customers’ satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy to create sustainable long-term revenue. Journey maps help us understand what our customers do, think, and feel, to identifying barriers and solutions to make their lives better.
Van Tyne Group will work with your leadership team to develop your customer journey map by:
- With your target persona in mind, review current CRM, customer workflow and any other customer data to develop initial “strawman” journey map with internal customer experts.
- Based on target persona for the journey map, determine the best clients to invite to a workshop. Criteria determined by persona.
- CJM workshop – working with selected clients, walk them through the journey phases, activities and touchpoints. Explore what they are doing, thinking and feeling at every touchpoint. Determine measures and metric for success.
- Conduct analysis of insights from workshop to determine findings and recommendation
- Develop a prioritized list of initiatives based on findings and recommendations
Reviewing customer data and determining which customers attend the workshop can take a few days, depending on how much data there is, access, etc. The workshop is a full day plus prep. Data analysis and developing the findings and recommendations takes a few days.
Initial journey map
Final journey map
Findings and Recommendation report
Customer Journey Mapping ROI
54% Greater Return on Marketing Investment: Interested in boosting the effectiveness of your marketing spend – reaching more of the right customers, more quickly? Here’s an answer. (24.9% YoY growth with Customer Journey Management, 16.2% without).
Over 10 Times Improvement in the Cost of Customer Service: Of the major areas customer experience drives ROI, reduction in costs (in addition to new business from positive word of mouth, greater wallet share and lower churn) are among the easiest to sell internally. (21.2% YoY growth with Customer Journey Management, -2.2% without).
Customer Journey Mapping: Lead the Way to Advocacy, Aberdeen Group research. November 2016
24% More Positive Social Media Mentions: One way to boost word of mouth and social influence – among the most powerful drivers of engagement in the era of smart customers. (20.7% YoY growth with Customer Journey Management, 16.7% without).
3.5 Times Greater Revenue from Customer Referrals: Linking to social media mentions, but even more powerfully to analog conversations, referral customers are some of the least expensive to acquire. (17.9% YoY growth with Customer Journey Management, 5.1% without).
18 Times Faster Average Sales Cycle: What if you could radically accelerate the speed of your sales cycle? Good news: you can! (16.8% YoY growth with Customer Journey Management, 0.9% without).
56% More Cross- and Up-Sell Revenue: With a direct linkage to greater share of wallet and customer lifetime value, increased top- and bottom line revenue follow closely behind. (15.3% YoY growth with Customer Journey Management, 9.8% without).